- Calculates a degree of spatial association between regionalizations or categorical maps using the information-theoretical V-measure
- Calculates landscape metrics of categorical map patterns
- Provides utility functions for some of the less-glamorous tasks involved in landscape analysis
- Calculates the Boltzmann entropy of a landscape gradient
- Create co-occurrence matrices based on spatial data
- Pattern-Based, Zoneless Method for Analysis and Visualization of Racial Topography
- Detects and quantifies water quality and cyanobacterial harmful algal bloom (CHABs) from remotely sensed imagery
- Additional functions for ‘GeoPAT’ 2
- Datasets for spatial analysis
- Automatize downloading of the Polish IMGW-PIB meteorological/hydrological dataset
- Global dataset of gridded population and GDP (1980-2010 estimations and 2020-2100 scenarios)
- Datasets used in the Geostatistics with R book
- An implementation of the CARTOcolor palettes in R
- Tools helping to decide if a color palette is colorblind friendly
- Tools for working with aerobiological data
- The Geocomputation with R website
- geocompr.github.io - presentations, articles and other types of web content related to the Geocomputation with R book
- Country-level Land Cover
- Country-level Land Cover is a database containing land cover categories, transitions, and gross changes on a country level for years between 1992 and 2015.
- GeoPAT 2
- GeoPAT 2 - a suite of modules dedicated to analysis of large datasets in their entirety using spatial and/or temporal patterns
- GIScience 2020
- GIScience 2020 - 11th International Conference on Geographic Information Science. September 15-18 2020, Poznań, Poland
- Alternative layout for maps of the United States
- A repository containing an R code and spatial data to create an inset map of the USA, which shows all the states and ensures relative sizes are preserved.
- Template for writing a PhD thesis in Markdown
- Template for writing a PhD thesis in Markdown, a super-friendly plain text format. Using Pandoc, the Markdown can be easily converted to popular formats such as LATEX, PDF, MS Word, HTML, etc.
- Discovering good data packages
- The State Of Data On CRAN: Discovering Good Data Packages.
- Geomorphometry for Geosciences
- A book of contributions to the 4th International Conference on Geomorphometry, Geomorphometry 2015: Conference and Workshops, Poznań (Poland), June 22-26, 2015